Thursday, January 7, 2010

It seems to be working...

My next doctor's appointment is towards the end of this month.  Until then, my body is just going to take a break.  I thought I would be feeling great by now, but instead I've been feeling more and more fatigued.  I'm not sure if it's because of the coughing ( which is by far the worst it's ever been) or maybe just the weather in general.  I don't go out of town alone anymore, because I'm afraid I'm going to get stuck in a parking lot, unable to load my bags into the car.  Some days I just want to sit in my car and cry because I'm so winded. 

Rick hasn't been feel all that well either (which is why we think the weather may have something to do with our overall health).  He's still working everyday which I think keeps him sane. 

 I'll write more tomorrow and add some photos and other cute items to my page :)

Dreaming Big,
Doreen

3 comments:

  1. Dor - hopefully the weather will turn around soon and you and Rick will start feeling better. I'm sure your body will appreciate the break as well.

    Wishing you and the family a belated Happy New Year.

    Luv, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doreen,
    I love your new blog site name. Happy New Year to year and many more!!!
    Take care,
    Dixie (Heather's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like to use the word "hate" but I hate that. I just wish, like you guys and everyone else for "good health" to you and Rick.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete