Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fantastic Weekend

Vickie and I laughed a ton this weekend about everything and nothing.. I'm so glad to be able to spend quality time with her. We always have fun.

Rick's headstone arrived this weekend while I was gone.  What a surprise to see it standing yesterday when we arrived home.  I have attached two photos.





It still looks like everything is going well for the sale of Desert Aire house #1.  The few little items that needed to be fixed were completed by our cousin (and contractor) Kelly.  He had been working on Angie's house remodel, but she let me steal him away for a couple of days so I could stay on top of the sale.  The new owners-to-be would like ownership on or before the19th of September.  I would love for them to have it earlier....September is one of my favorite times over there. I'm sure they will love it too!

I'm going to the Seattle Storm game tomorrow night....first playoff game for the undefeated (at home) Storm Women.  Janeen and I are going along with Angie.  Shannon is doing a great job working for the Seattle Storm as yesterday she was promoted  to Vice President of Marketing...Her marketing strategies are amazing. I am so proud of her!

 Look for us on TV....

Keep Dreaming Big,
Dor

No comments:

Post a Comment