Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter

I woke up this morning to a beautiful sunny sky, the smell of fresh cut grass (thanks to my neighbor boy) and a smile on my face.  It doesn't get much better than this.

I had a wonderful week in Spokane (I rode over with Amy who was working there all week) visiting with my friends Bob and Dy and just spending quality time with Amy each evening.  We ate at Amy's favorite restaurant, the Elk, twice while we were there.  She could have gone there each night but thought that might be overkill.  I spent all day Wednesday with Dy and we had a great visit. 

Tomorrow I'll get to see all the kids and I'm really looking forward to that.  Enjoy your day with your families and I hope you find lots of Easter eggs.

While doing work around the house this morning, I noticed this magnet on my fridge.  I hadn't read it in a long time and after I did, I thought...you need to share that with the people you love.  So, my advice for the day:

live with intention.
walk to the edge.
listen hard.
practice wellness.
play with abandon.
laugh.
choose with no regret.
continue to learn.
appreciate your friends.
do what you love.
live as if this is all there is.

And my contribution....Dream Big.
Love, Dor

3 comments:

  1. You are such a blessing to us who have never met you....thank you all and god bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your advice and THANK YOU for reminding all of us how important every moment is!!

    Happy Easter Doreen! :)

    Love - Kathy, Victor & Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Doreen!

    I will copy those words of wisdom, including the "Dream Big" and add it to my refrigerator! Thinking of you...

    Julie H.

    ReplyDelete