Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Saturday

I have so much to share with you over the past week, but I've been a little lazy at the blog.  Not only did we have amazing friends and family give our yard an overhaul, but on Monday a dear friend (Russ Bumgarner...went to school with Amy and Angie) came over in the morning and pressure washed our house with bleach and put stuff on our roof to kill the moss.  I'm not kidding, the house sparkles as you drive up the driveway.  Then on Tuesday, Jeff Fernandes (a friend of mine from high school who has had a window cleaning business for 26 years) came over and cleaned all 22 of our windows, inside and out.  Birds have been hitting the windows all week...they'd never seen the windows so clean.

Yesterday, Kelly and Val rearranged the living room...I swear I feel like I live in a new house.  It's beautiful...if only we could find a place for all the paperwork that comes in the mail...

My shopping experience was great on Thursday (though I almost ran out of oxygen), I went to the basketball game last night to watch the Stanwood girls (and Angie reffing).  Almost ran out of oxygen again.  I guess I need to work on that a little better.  I had no idea how important air was until I don't get any. :)

We're all getting revved up for Super Bowl tomorrow.  Amy won't be able to make it (she has Air Force drill) so we'll be having a betting pool (please don't tell her), great food, mardi gras beads, great crowd, can't wait for the commercials, and cold beverages.  Mine will be water, yummy. 

Tuesday is a big day for Rick and I.  We both have chemo (Val is taking us) so the week will be a little rough.  I'm dreaming big thoughts for a healthy outcome.for Rick and I..We could use your good vibes as well.

Time to take a nice long oatmeal bath.  It helps with the dry itchy skin caused by chemo. 

Go New Orleans Saints.....!

Dreaming Big,
Dor

No comments:

Post a Comment