Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Where or where has Doreen gone???

I'm back.  Sorry for the delay in blog writing, but I'm living a "new life".  Let me take you on a tour....

Each weekday morning I'm greeted by my dear friend and full time angel, Kelly.  She gets here in time to make a little breakfast for both Rick and I (which makes me feel good because I know Rick is being taken care of too).  Kelly is my pharmacist, nurse, chef, all-seeing, all-knowing wizard.  I'm not really sure how I would have handled the past couple of weeks.

Within the past few weeks my oxygen level has plummeted.  We're not really sure why, but at least we have a solution.  I never knew how much I loved AIR :)

Now that some time has gone by, my side effects are much better I'm looking forward to a little time of feeling beter before I have my next go-around of chemo on the 9th. 

I must say that I'm appreciating life more than ever.  When you feel like it could be slipping from you, the tendency is to grab on tighter and find even more reason to live life to the fullest!

Keep Dreaming Big,
Dore

3 comments:

  1. Keep grabbing, Dor. I believe there's plenty more for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO EASY TO LOVE, MUAH !

    ReplyDelete