Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day is approaching us :)

Chemo week has gone pretty well so far this week.   I'm staying on top of any symptoms that come my way before they hit me hard.  Last night I was almost back to my old self again (however this moring I woke up to a bout of nauseaous).  Rick had a  light version of chemo on Tuesday, but he is still feeling kindof miserable.  We'll get this routine figured out soon...I promise.

I want to wish you all a fabulous Valentine's Day with your honey.  Take time to enjoy each other's company,go out for dinner and a movie, don't forget to let them know how much they are loved.

Time for me to nebulize and take some morning meds.  I hope to write more later.

Dreaming Big,
Dor

2 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! We know that just being together is the very best part.
    lots of love
    Diana and Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day and that chemo side effects stayed away for the day! What chemo are you taking now? I'm on experimental treatments now, but wondered what compounds would be used at 5 year survival. Also what does your chemo list look like over the last 5 years? Is it too long to post? Thanks in advance for any info. Just looking for survivors to emulate.

    ReplyDelete