Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Great news...Shrinkage :)

In almost 4 years ( April 19th) I learned to accept the word stable as a great report. Today however, for the first time I  heard the word "shrinkage"!  Val and Kelly came to my appointment and we were all thrilled. Dr. Eaton took us to the computer and showed us pictures of my scans and how much change this poison does for me.

I also have to contribute "shrinkage" to the alkaline water Shelly makes me and personally delivers weekly.  You know me, I'll try anything once! The plus side to the good news was a burger and a shake at Dicks!

Now that we know this toxic cocktail is working, I'll continue Chemo every three weeks.  It's a beautiful day in my neighborhood and I'm so glad to be home...... :)

Now that I've had good news,  I'm going to wake up everyday hoping Rick will say he feels great. I know he wishes he could wake up and say those words too. Patients Doreen patients.

Dreaming BIGGER than ever -
Dor

8 comments:

  1. Such good news, My Friend!
    Love, Neener

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-Hoo!! Shrinkage...what a beautiful word!! Keep dreaming big, Doreen. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful wonderful wonderful!
    Joan Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! Awesome news - you made my week. Love, Andi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smiles and hugs to you! Awesome news for you and the positive vibe will hopefully be contageous for Rick. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is marvelous news!! Praise the Lord!!!
    Love, Lynn and Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dor this is fantastic news!!!!

    ReplyDelete