Sunday, April 4, 2010

Let Easter fill your heart with joy :)

As you can all imagine, in the past few days many tears have been shed, stories told, plans made, and love shared.  In my wildest dreams I  couldn't imagine doing any or all of this on my own.  Lucky for me, I had a wonderful husband who taught his children to work hard and love and respect their mother.  He would not be disappointed in the wonders of his work.  The kids have been Angels and I am blessed.

Rick would be so thankful too, to our friends Bob and Dy and Dave and Val.  They have helped the house run like a well oiled machine.  He would have done the same if the circumstances were any other way.  How fortunate we are to have such wonderful friends. 

This morning, we are going to Church then spending the afternoon together with friends and family for Easter.  I wish you all a joyful day with your families as well. 

I already miss my Ricky but I know he is in a better place and free of pain.  Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers,  

Dreaming Big with a heavy heart,
Dor

1 comment:

  1. Doreen, throughout all of this - you and your family inspire all of us. Today (and every day), my prayers are with you.

    I am so sorry for your loss, and in the same breath, so honored to know you all.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete