Saturday, June 12, 2010

Graduation Day

We've had a busy couple of weeks around the Schmitt household.  Jake and Megan, Angie and Shannon all bought houses.   Amy started her new full time job with the Air Force Counter Drug task force. ( She'll keep her job with the gambling commission...it's a great opportunity). 

This week I taste tested cupcakes for Morgan's wedding, attended Megan's final symposium for her doctorate (wow...she's smart), went to a retirement party (until I ran out of oxygen...I need to pay closer attention to details), then it's UW graduation today to watch Megan become a Dr. of Physical Therapy.  This afternoon and tomorrow I have 3 graduation parties to attend.  Monday is chemo.  Sounds odd that I need to have chemo just to slow down :)

I'd better get in the shower and start working on my beauty before we leave for Meg's graduation.

I've been feeling pretty good lately. A little more coughing than usual but I'm blaming that on all the action I've had lately.

Keep dreaming big,
Doreen

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to all the graduates and the home owners! ;-) Thank you for updating your blog so we know how things are going....Continuing to Dream Big for you!!!

    ~ Kathy & Charlie ;-)

    ReplyDelete