Tuesday, August 3, 2010

GREAT NEWS....

The results of my scans came back (I'm almost perfect...ok, not really but...) the cancer in my lungs is stable and the tumors in my brain have continued to shrink or stay the same.  With this news comes another break from chemo and I am pleased.  I'm feeling so good right now....if I was any better there would be 2 of me :)

The only bad news I heard today was, the buyers of Desert Aire pulled out of the sale...I have a back up plan however so maybe it won't be as bad as I thought.  If you read this Len, give me a call :)

Dream Big,
Doreen

6 comments:

  1. Hi Doreen,
    I love reading your good news! today 13yrs ago is when my mom went to heaven, I think my mom, aunt Darlene and Rick are watching over you...I wish my Dad would buy your place in Desert Aire!!take care keep the good news coming..

    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...GREAT news!!! So happy you are feeling better and your pain is under control. You are always in our prayers.

    Jackie and Jerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doreen - whoo hoo! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE such good news regarding how you are feeling.

    Sorry to hear about Desert Aire fall out - don't worry - the place sounded absolutely wonderful and I am sure it will sell soon...fingers and toes are crossed!!!

    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you keep feeling good and can stay off the bad juice a little bit longer

    Jerrold

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doreen,

    Glad to hear you are feeling better! I think of you often.

    Hugs, pain-free wishes, and joy...sent your way!
    Julie H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are we a little overdue for an update? Just wondering..... Always thinking of you and hoping for days filled with love, hugs, dreaming,laughter, friends, & family.

    ReplyDelete