Wednesday, December 22, 2010

No more tears

Amy shared my crying secrets with all of you on Monday so, I need to assure you that the crying has stopped.  For now :)  I never knew my heart could hurt so much after 8 months but I found that love has no time limits.  This first holiday season without my "Ricky" is going to be a rough one.  Lucky for me,  I have amazing kids surrounding me to help ease the pain. 
I got great news today from PEBB and it looks like I am going to qualify for retirement medical insurance.  I need to see a piece of paper that assures me of my eligibility but everyone I've talked to at the PEBB office has given me the thumbs up.  What a relief to know that my insurance will go on without any glitches.  A big thanks to all of you who helped make this happen. 

Tomorrow night I'm going to the 5th Avenue to see "The Christmas Story" (Ralphie, you can't have a BB gun... you'll shoot your eye out) with Amy and Melana and Melana's Mom.  The girls are taking us to dinner before the show at an amazing restaurant called Purple in downtown Seattle.  I'm really looking forward to a fun night out on the big town.

It's almost past my bedtime so, nighty night.

Dreaming Big,
Doreen

1 comment:

  1. Great news about from the PEBB!!! Glad things got worked out!!

    Sending you lots of hugs from Oregon. You've got THE most amazing kids and your angel looking over you! He's always with you!

    Blessings to all of you this Christmas! Enjoy your night out!

    Hugs -- Kathy, Victor & little Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete