Thursday, January 13, 2011

January Upate

The new year has been good to us (minus Angie's root canal and bad knee).  Amy has been traveling a lot, Jake is coaching 8th grade varsity boys basketball, chemo has been kind to me so far (the same sore joints and a little fatigue but that's easy enough to work with).

Relay for Life is coming again in May.  Watch for times, information and fundraisers.  I'll keep you posted.

I'm due for a new scan on Monday the 24th then chemo again on the 25th.  I sure wish I had Rick around to go to these tests with me.   It always felt better to share it with each other.  I know he's with me at my appointments in spirit, but it's just not the same.  I'm so thankful I have friends and family who go with me.  I really am lucky to have so much love around me when I need it most. 

Dreaming Big,
Dor

1 comment:

  1. Hope everything is going OK. Would love to read a neww post about you and your wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete