Wednesday, January 26, 2011

STABLE AGAIN...YAHOO!

The CT test results came back stable again so I'll continue with this chemo routine for at least 2 more months.  My side (lower lung) pain is starting to come back so we're adjusting my meds to see if that helps my pain and cough.  Last time the new concoction worked miracles so I say "give it a go". 

Kelly took me down to Seattle on Monday for tests and Tuesday for chemo.  Since we arrived in the big city early we decided to go to Pike Place Market.  Neither of us had been there in a while so it was fun looking around and buying fresh foods and trinkets. 

My cough woke me up this morning which is why you're getting the blog so early.  I think I'll take some meds, get something to drink then head back to bed for a little bit.  I'm staying at Angie's for a couple of days while I recuperate ... just realized I forgot my anti-nausea pills.   Hopefully, 7-up will calm my tummy.

Love you more,
Dor  

11 comments:

  1. So glad that you are fighting this thing....glad that counts are good and that you have great kids who are taking care of you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continually praying and sending you happy thoughts DAILY!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always thinking about you and your family. Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Doreen- that's awesome! Your family is always in my thoughts:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been following you for a few years now (just before your leaving the school district). I just recently have been having dreams about you and Rick. But now another last night ~ so I wanted to write and say I see BIG things for the two of you! I will keep praying!
    Tender mercies to you both!
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. No recent posts, hope you are doing OK. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopefully a month of silence means that you're having a great month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I check your blog every day, but no posts for over a month. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been wondering how you are doing...like the others, I check your blog frequently. Miss reading the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am worried too....are you OK?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard no news is good news, so I hope that's the case here. Praying you are doing great & looking forward to your next post :)

    ReplyDelete