Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Post Chemo Day

Yesterday was an uneventful chemo day, however today I'm a little more nauseous than usual.  I'm going to really lay low the next couple of weeks so I'm feeling well for my Boston getaway. 

Happy Anniversary today to my brother in law and sister in law, Jeff and Dawn....

I also want to wish you all a happy Cinco De Mayo.  Have an enchilada and margarita for me.  I don't think it would agree with me today so I'll take your word for it.

Mother's day is coming on Sunday so if you're lucky enough to still have your momma, don't forget to give her all the love you can muster up.  My mom is going to be covered with hugs and kisses.

Time to take a little nap and get rid of my nauseous stomach.  I just took another dose of anti nausea meds so hopefully they'll kick in soon.

Keep Dreaming Big,
Doreen

2 comments:

  1. And Happy Mother's Day to YOU!!! What a marvelous job you have done with your three wonderful kids!!
    You have also had a big impact on the rest of us mom's... job well done - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day Doreen!!!!

    ReplyDelete