Saturday, May 1, 2010

Time flies by....

I can hardly believe that it's been a month since Rick has been gone.  I swear it was just a day or 2 ago that we were in shock making arrangements wondering how we would be able to handle life without him.  We're still working on that, but we have each other and great friends and family surrounding us so we're managing as best we know how.

I've been extra emotional this week.  No particular reason, just a lot more tears have fallen down my cheeks than I'd like to admit. 

This weekend is going to be laid back since I've been doing lots of running around lately.  Next week is chemo so I want to be well rested for this round.  I've got an exciting trip coming up soon and I want to be feeling at the top of my game.

Don't forget...the Seattle Storm Women's Basketball team is getting ready for it's opening season.  Our little Shannon has been working hard to make this their most successful year yet. Shannon's job is in marketing and game management.  It's going to be a fun year for us watching her in action. 

I think I'm about ready for a little afternoon nap.

Keep dreaming big,
Doreen

1 comment:

  1. Continuing to keep you in my prayers...life has a way of going along even tho we want to stop it sometimes and just recoup. Hang in there...I still promise I will come and visit you :) Think of you every time I pass your folks house ;)

    ReplyDelete